Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's time to VOTE America!

Hey, it's election time!


Let my prayer come into your presence. Incline your ear to my cry for help.

                                                                   Psalm 87:3

I had the opportunity to ride another fantastic Rail Trail that I picked up in York, PA. It goes south across the Maryland border into Cockeysville, and it's called The Heritage Trail.

I had the opportunity to spend a few days in York and learned that it was at one time considered our nation's Capital. York has a rich heritage to it that's difficult to describe, but if you spend some time in the downtown area you'll get a feel for it's industrial influence in America. Downtown metal sculptures are abundant in this medium sized city with a mechanical flare.



This historic building in York was the delegation headquarters for George Washington's support committee.

3 mile Island is closer than you think.



Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!

                                                      Mathew 5:3

Unique sculpture in downtown York.

More modern urban art in York.

Industrial Age Artwork in York
A artistic Renaissance is apparent in York's streets


I really enjoy the great outdoors but found myself utilizing a hotel in York when it rained. The air quality is certainly better outside but I don't like getting wet so I treat myself once in awhile to some housing where I can get a shower and do some laundry.

It's election week ladies and gentlemen, let the best elected candidates be our representatives and our voices on the issues of our day.

NO VOTE: NO VOICE!
Me chilling with my BUCKET OF BOLTS

Closeup of Tinman sculpture outside York's courthouse


The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want. Fresh and green are the pastures where he gives me repose, near restful waters he leads me.

                                                                          Psalm 22:1-2



More Rails to Trails beauty

Nothing like the Great Outdoors!

Modern wall Painting with historical references along the rail trail in Glen Rock, PA.

Hurricane Sandy recently moved thru this area and was the biggest storm I've been in. It's aftermath brought cold temperatures to the region which I didn't find to appealing for touring.

The disciples recognized the Lord Jesus in the breaking of bread.

                                                                       Luke 24:35

No comments:

Post a Comment