Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ready to Roll again

My road machine...READY TO ROLL
Treat others the way you would have them treat you.
                                                   Mathew 7:12

My upgrades are complete with a new set of touring wheels, new Brooks seat with a new seat post, new tires with heavy duty tubes, new touring handlebar with grips,inserts and as a new front stabilization spring. The stabilization spring helps me maintain control of my handle bars. This is a new and welcome asset in touring equipment because my front steering is now easier to control. The front rack and panniers add a lot of weight. Eleiseo @ Slippery Pig bike Shop in Phoenix recommended it, he also installed it for me.

I just bought a digital camera. Now, I'm prepared to reveal my adventures with pictures as well as words.

The miles should be easier now with much stronger wheels, a more comfortable seat and handle bars with a wider variety of hand positions. Next destination...Apache Junction.

No comments:

Post a Comment