Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thickening Air

Lonely Saguaro Cactus
I came that they might have life and have it to the full.
                                                  John 10:10

One thing I've noticed as I move east in Texas is that the air is getting heavier and the landscape is greening up. Some of the green pastures west of Uvalde remind me of springtime. The recent rains are something I haven't experienced in a long time and I anticipate wetter travel as I continue east. The air is thicker as the elevation descends from west Texas. I wonder what the gulf coast will produce. Will I be able to handle the humidity?

I like to take at least one day off per week. It gives me a chance to go thru my equipment and tighten loose bolts, lube my chain and oil my Brooks saddle. It also gives me the opportunity to wash my cloths and rest my body.

Enjoy your day,

Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment