Thursday, November 24, 2011

Alpine Thanksgiving

Don't Mess With Texas!
What is seen is transitory, what is unseen is eternal.
                                                       2 Corinthians 4:18

Had a nice tailwind that blew me into the town of Alpine today. No complaints from me about the West Texas drought. I can deal with cooler temperatures better than I can deal with rain or snow. A 20degree Fahrenheit rated sleeping bag certainly has helped me deal with some cool autumn night temperatures. As a matter of fact, I woke up a few days ago with ice in my water bottle. It's very important to have dry clothing before getting in the sack at night.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to integrate photos taken during my travels on this blog. Nor have I been able to correspond directly with followers. Perhaps the future will include better luck in the development of this blog. If you are interested in traveling with me or dealing with me personally, my email address is fsts61@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment