Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back In The USA

My Friend Is A Jackass!
 To you I call; for you will surely heed me, O God; turn your ear toward me; hear my words. Guard me as the apple of your eye; in the shadow of your wings protect me.
                                                               Psalm 16:6-8
Beautiful Country with splendid Autumn color

Some Western New York country

 The Son of Man came to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many.
                                                               
                                                                    Mark 10:45

10945 Rt 16...these guys work hard!

Nice place to see some color in the autumn

Behold, the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, who hope in his merciful love, to rescue their souls from death, to keep them alive in famine.

                                                                                     Psalm 32:18-19
Microtel Clean new rooms in Wellsville, NY

Great Home style cooking here in Wellsville, NY

I've made the decision to move south in a direct manner to avoid the perils of the cooler months. So far, I've found myself working my way thru western New York. I plan to pick up the Atlantic Coast cycling route in Columbia, PA and follow it south. This route is suggested and more information can be found at adventurecyclingassociation.org. They have routes and tours throughout the country. Detailed maps are available thru their website.

The weather's been cooling quickly and I must say that summer's officially gone! Fortunately, I haven't had to deal with any extremely bad weather like snow, sleet or freezing rain. With that said, I'll continue to venture south where I'll be less likely to deal with those kinds of elements during this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment